THE BEST PLACES TO GET YOUR DAILY TIPS

THE BEST PLACES TO GET YOUR DAILY TIPS
YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PLEASURE

Monday 28 September 2015



After Wizkid dropped his hit single 'Ojuelegba remix' on Drake's OVO sound radio, the rapper hasn't talked a word on what incited him to bounce on the track, not until on his most recent meeting with the 100th issue of FADER magazine. The sixth god rapper was inquired as to why he recorded the melody with Skpeta, on the off chance that it was some endeavor at 'universal effort' to wind up a genuinely worldwide star, having officially vanquished North America, Drake influenced that impression by saying; 'I simply did it in light of the fact that I was in the occasion,' he says. 'I wasn't thinking like, 'Gracious man, I gotta get my image up in Nigeria. Not to say that is not critical. I'm super-respected to be on that tune.'

Drake additionally uncovered that he first heard the tune through Skepta and that Ojuelegba was so momentous it constrained him, agreeing FADER; 'Drake needed to rap in a manner he's never rapped, to the degree that it takes him a few bars to locate the beat's swing. When he discover (it happens perfectly fine singing Pree me, dem a pree me, Jamaican patois for 'they're watching me') his vocals and the music fit properly, and all of a sudden the tune sounds like it could be a stateside hit.'...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogroll

About