THE BEST PLACES TO GET YOUR DAILY TIPS

THE BEST PLACES TO GET YOUR DAILY TIPS
YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PLEASURE

Wednesday 9 September 2015

AY and family
Award winning comedian AY, who just shared a picture of himself and his family during a vacation in the US, in an interview gushes about his wife, Mirabel.                                                   
In a recent interview, Ayo Makun speaks on family, marriage, career and movie.When asked about how he has been enjoying marital bliss, AY disclosed that marriage has been sweet especially when you are married to your soul mate.
He said “marriage is sweet indeed and being married to my soul mate has made it even sweeter. Yes, there may be challenges especially when work makes me miss a family date but Mabel is an absolute angel and she is the wind beneath my wings”.
Speaking on how he juggles between career and marriage, AY disclosed that it has not be easy because of his busy schedule.
AY said “it is not easy but two factors are paramount for anyone who has my kind of schedule. God’s wisdom to enable one prioritize properly and an understanding wife who supports you wholeheartedly because without her support there will be no creative energy to expend on the business of entertainment”.
AY said “I am a practical family man and my family is my life. I devote as much time as I can to my family. I like to take time off from my busy schedule and just kick back and have some quality family time. I have been married to Mabel for over six years and spending quality time with her and my mini me, Michelle, is usually the best moments of my day”.
AY can also be referred to as a man of many callings. He is a comedian, actor, movie producer, businessman, husband and father; he has even tried his hands at singing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogroll

About