THE BEST PLACES TO GET YOUR DAILY TIPS

THE BEST PLACES TO GET YOUR DAILY TIPS
YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PLEASURE

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Image result for timaya pics

Dem Mama Records supervisor, Timaya has responded to the sexual misuse affirmation by a US-based lady, Shella, denying assaulting her.

The following is Timaya's announcement

I have been chatting with this young lady for around one year and its interesting how somebody you think you know can act exceptionally eager and low. By what method would I be able to leave Nigeria and go to America where the law attempts to assault anybody? Am I insane?

This young lady who had been promising to victory my brains with sex when she sees me tended to disagree me when she knew i was around the local area yet i didnt realize that she had a concealed plan. I consented to see her and she went to my inn in Atlanta and we got down without a doubt. When we were done and we were chilling, I got a call from my director that we expected to begin get ready for a show.She requested that go with me to the show as a few yet i said no and advised her I arrived to work.

Timaya


I kicked up and off get ready for the show however I understood her telephone wouldn't leave my face and she continued putting forth imbecilic inquiries and even as I addressed I pondered what she was doing, then it hit me that she was recording and I snatched her telephone and we battled cos I needed to erase the features she had made without my assent. I don't even know whether despite everything she has any yet I erased the ones I could on her telephone .
I called the lodging security and disclosed what had transpired. I instructed them to open her telephone so that I could see what she had left yet she rejected and was making a scene and the lodging advised her to get out however I didn't need her to go cos I was frightened of what she may have recorded and I demanded calling the Police yet the inn let me know that in the event that I called the police, I may be captured for holding her prisoner in my room so I let her go. 

After then she continued calling me and she continued transforming her narrating me that I assaulted her. I attempted to play it cool by beseeching her not to take the course she had taken, I truly implored her yet she let me know I needed to pay her 50k dollars for her to forget about it, she clearly didn't record that part on the grounds that she had ulterior thought processes. After her interest for me to pay her, I quit calling her or accepting her calls and i changed my number and she i figure she got disappointed and went on the web to attempt and do harm. 

I Timaya can't be a rapist..NEVER. I have little girls and I have a still, small voice. I can never be a voice that assaults and on the off chance that i am so squeezed for sex,i know how to get it,I will never take sex when a young lady says NO. I am a young fellow that is doing exceptionally well and i figure she had desires that i didnt get together to and she chose to utilize assault in light of the fact that she realizes that is the quickest approach to cut anybody down. 

I ask why she likewise went to open another instagram when her genuine handle is @officialshella_b Since she got me out utilizing my name and pic and on the off chance that she wasnt lying she could have done same and given evidence or something to that affect of wounds gotten from any physical quarrel. She deliberately utilized the discussion I was imploring her not to destroy my vocation cos I was attempting to play it down

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogroll

About