THE BEST PLACES TO GET YOUR DAILY TIPS

THE BEST PLACES TO GET YOUR DAILY TIPS
YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PLEASURE

Monday 31 August 2015

Amy Chen, 16, died on Friday night after sneaking out of her dorm room to go 'drag racing'A heartbreaking letter was left at the crash scene by the 16-year-old's roommate

  Misgiving filled note composed by a flat mate to a 16-year-old who died subsequent to escaping her apartment to go racing wishing she had encouraged her to stay home .

Amy Chen, 16, died on Friday night after sneaking out of her dorm room to go 'drag racing', a note left at the crash scene in Kew, in Melbourne's north-east, revealed.
The letter, written in Chinese by Ms Chen's 21-year-old roommate and left at a roadside memorial to the dead girl, expressed the young woman's heartache over losing her friend..

Amy Chen, 16, died on Friday night after sneaking out of her dorm room to go 'drag racing'

'Dear ‘Little Sister’,' the note - left at the crash site with flowers - began.
'To this very moment I cannot believe that you have left this world. Should I say to you that I’m sorry?
   'Because when I saw you slip out in the middle of the night to go racing I didn’t leave a message telling you to come home as I usually did.
'I thought, as per usual, you would just go out for a joyride and then come back to the dormitory.
A heartbreaking letter was left at the crash scene by the 16-year-old's roommate

'I never thought I would be giving my blessing for you and that guy to get back together, and I never thought that he would be the person that took away your life,' the 21-year-old wrote.
The young woman then went into detail about the pair's relationship and spoke about the last time she saw her 'little sister' - at her own 21st birthday party.
      'I cried until my eyes swelled, cried until I lost my voice,' the writer said of finding out about Ms Chen's death.

The 21-year-old vows to remember her 'little sister', writing that she hopes there is no sadness in heaven and that the teenager will become an angel.
Police are still investigating the crash, and analysing data from the wrecked Toyota sports coupe

'I love you, my cute little sister. I am not afraid of ghosts and not afraid of the dark. If you are lonely you can come to see me.'.
The letter was signed off the 'the panda', who said she will love the 16-year-old forever.
Police are still investigating the crash, and analysing data from the wrecked Toyota sports coupe

Police are still investigating the crash, and analysing data from the wrecked Toyota sports coupe.
The findings are expected to reveal the vehicle was travelling at double the 50 km/h speed limit before flying into a tree, killing Ms Chen and leaving the driver in a serious condition.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogroll

About