THE BEST PLACES TO GET YOUR DAILY TIPS

THE BEST PLACES TO GET YOUR DAILY TIPS
YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PLEASURE

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Image result for Serena Williams talks racism in tennis

She's won 21 Grand Slam singles titles, with just four misfortunes in 25 appearances in the finals yet her opponent Maria Sharapova positioned higher than her on the Forbes list in spite of positioning lower than her professionally. Serena Williams covers this weeks New York Times mag & talks sincerely about it .
"On the off chance that they need to market somebody who is white and fair, that is their decision. I have a ton of accomplices who are extremely upbeat to work with me. I can't stay here and say I ought to be higher on the rundown in light of the fact that I have won more.
I'm glad for her, in light of the fact that she buckled down, as well. There is sufficient at the table for everybody. We must be appreciative, and we likewise must be certain about it so the following dark individual can be No. 1 on that rundown. Possibly it was not intended to be me. Possibly it's intended to be the following individual to be astounding, and I'm simply opening the entryway. Zina Garrison, Althea Gibson, Arthur Ashe and Venus opened such a variety of entryways for me. I'm simply opening the adjacent for the following individual."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogroll

About