THE BEST PLACES TO GET YOUR DAILY TIPS

THE BEST PLACES TO GET YOUR DAILY TIPS
YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PLEASURE

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Image result for Dakore Akande pic with wife

Asked how she has possessed the capacity to stay wedded, mother of two, Dakore Akande, who has been hitched for a long time to Olu Akande, said; 

"Yes, marriage is under attack however through a great deal of supplication to God. Joint petition to God. My spouse and I, we try obligation to dependably ask together regardless of the calendar. We simply recognize that God is our backbone and that He is the third rope in our strand. I understood that at whatever point we begin to go amiss from that is when inconvenience would come. God established marriage and the main way it is going to work is whether we take advantage of that source, which is God. What's more, aside from that, it needs to do with the support of both families in light of the fact that the two families need to empower one another. We do have our difficulties, don't misunderstand me. My guardians split up following seventeen years of marriage. I comprehend what that implies. I have that at the back of my psyche. We did marriage advising that still helps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogroll

About